This is the blog for the public seminars for the School of Arts and Communication (K3) at Malmö University. K3 consists of several disciplines, including Communication for Development, English Studies, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Media and Communication Studies, Product Design, and Visual Communication, which make it helpful to share a platform aiming at generating discussions across these various practices. The seminars are opportunities for both K3-based researchers and external guests to present and discuss their works.
Welcome to a K3 seminar:
Another year, another research application, part two
At this seminar, Carolina Jonsson Malm from the MaU Grants Office will talk about the support they can give when writing research applications.
But the main topic will be the presentation of pitches for research application ideas. Six K3 researches will give five minute pitches of ideas for research applications, and we will then discuss the ideas.
This will be an online seminar, carried out through Zoom, and it will take place on Wednesday, October 20 at 10.15-12.00. Please join here: https://mau-se.zoom.us/j/62789508649
- Anna Seravalli seminar moved to December 15
- Roel Roscam Abbing: Learning from and designing with federated social networks
- Anuradha Reddy: Creative Leaps with AI through Critical Making
- Fall series program now available
- K3 seminar with Anuradha Reddy postponed
- Helena Sandberg, Ulrika Sjöberg and Ebba Sundin: DigiKids. Data Management and Ethics in Research
- Joshka Wessels: Sustainable Sudan and ArcGIS story maps; graffiti and environmentalism for the future
- Jakob Svensson: Making the world magic again! Critical data studies through the lens of mathemagics and an empirical journey into tech cultures
- Therese Hellberg: Folkhemmet under förhandling: Svenskhet och skrivande i kvinnliga författares romaner och kåserier under perioden 1940 till 1955