This is the blog for the public seminars for the School of Arts and Communication (K3) at Malmö University. K3 consists of several disciplines, including Communication for Development, English Studies, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Media and Communication Studies, Product Design, and Visual Communication, which make it helpful to share a platform aiming at generating discussions across these various practices. The seminars are opportunities for both K3-based researchers and external guests to present and discuss their works.
The K3 seminar with Anuradha Reddy, scheduled for May 26, is postponed until the fall.
- Helena Sandberg, Ulrika Sjöberg and Ebba Sundin: DigiKids. Data Management and Ethics in Research
- Joshka Wessels: Sustainable Sudan and ArcGIS story maps; graffiti and environmentalism for the future
- Jakob Svensson: Making the world magic again! Critical data studies through the lens of mathemagics and an empirical journey into tech cultures
- Therese Hellberg: Folkhemmet under förhandling: Svenskhet och skrivande i kvinnliga författares romaner och kåserier under perioden 1940 till 1955
- Tindra Thor and Ketil Thorgersen: A Whiskey Lullaby – Functions of Alcohol in Country Music Lyrics.
- Gunnar Krantz and Sara Teleman: Drawing from experience in higher education and research.
- Magnus Nilsson: Literature in the municipal workers’ trade-union journal in 1970.
- Anne-Marie Hansen: ”we know so much, but we have not learned to use knowledge wisely”
- Sara Bjärstorp and Petra Ragnerstam: Social media and larp. An investigation into interactions between social media and an embodied, material cultural expression