This is the blog for the public seminars for the School of Arts and Communication (K3) at Malmö University. K3 consists of several disciplines, including Communication for Development, English Studies, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Media and Communication Studies, Product Design, and Visual Communication, which make it helpful to share a platform aiming at generating discussions across these various practices. The seminars are opportunities for both K3-based researchers and external guests to present and discuss their works.
The spring seminar serie is now finished. We will start again in late August. Have a nice summer break.
- Maja Fagerberg Ranten: Designing for Bodies with Bodies. Designing artistic interactive systems from a phenomenological perspective.
- Åsa Harvard Maare and Charlotte Asbjørn Sörensen: Experiential, embodied and practice-oriented learning. Perspectives on teaching and learning at K3
- Jens Pedersen: Cultivating desire and absence in design ethnography
- K3 seminar with Johan Farkas, scheduled for May 22, moved to August 27
- Maliheh Ghajargar: A journey from (Industrial) design to (Interaction) design… and vice versa
- Jakob Svensson: Behind the News-Ranking Algorithm. Actors, conflicts and logics when implementing algorithmic automation
- Dario Salvo: Hacking for good. Mobile health, assistive technologies and the environment
- Seminar with Charlotte Sörensen is postponed
- Seminar with Susan Kozel postponed to the fall