This is the blog for the public seminars for the School of Arts and Communication (K3) at Malmö University. K3 consists of several disciplines, including Communication for Development, English Studies, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Media and Communication Studies, Product Design, and Visual Communication, which make it helpful to share a platform aiming at generating discussions across these various practices. The seminars are opportunities for both K3-based researchers and external guests to present and discuss their works.
The seminar with Amanda Lagerkvist, due to have taken part on December 19, is postponed until the spring of 2019.
- Marika Hedemyr: The Performative Space of a Smartphone – Interaction design and choreographic composition in mixed reality experiences
- Oscar Hemer: Excerpts from the World Waltz. Contamination as research method and literary genre
- Today’s seminar with Temi Odumosu cancelled
- Temi Odumosu: The Crying Baby: On Colonial Archives, Digitisation, and Ethics of Care in the Cultural Commons
- Seminar with Åsa Harvard Maare will take place on November 20
- Soraya Tharani: UNHCR, Stories of Refugees and the Public Sphere – UN and Social Media Language
- Oct. 31 seminar with Åsa Harvard Maare postponed
- Åsa Harvard Maare: Learnable and Learnworthy. Math Games and Motivation in the Classroom
- Memory of Scent