This is the blog for the public seminars for the School of Arts and Communication (K3) at Malmö University. K3 consists of several disciplines, including Communication for Development, English Studies, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Media and Communication Studies, Product Design, and Visual Communication, which make it helpful to share a platform aiming at generating discussions across these various practices. The seminars are opportunities for both K3-based researchers and external guests to present and discuss their works.
One more K3 seminar has now been added to the spring program. On May 20, 10.15-12.00, Lars Hulgård, K3 visiting professor in Social Innovation will give an online talk with the title The Seductive Power of Social Innovation – Possibilities and Pitfalls. You are all very welcome to tune in and take part: https://mau-se.zoom.us/j/216250922
- Joshka Wessel’s seminar available for watching
- Revised seminar schedule spring 2020
- Joshka Wessels: Documenting Syria. Film-making, video activism and revolution.
- Anuradha Reddy, online seminar: At Home ‘in’ IoT? – A Design Inquiry.
- Wednesday’s seminar with Michael Krona postponed
- Online seminar: Michelle Westerlaken: Imagining Multispecies Worlds
- K3 seminar with Maliheh Ghajargar moved to May 13. Oscar Hemer seminar, scheduled for that time, postponed
- Seminar with Maliheh Ghajargar is postponed
- Martin Lundqvist: Nep-hop for peace? Political visions and divisions in the booming Nepalese hip-hop scene