Established project contacts for possible collaborations
Through contacts between Malmö University and The Bridge Forum we can offer contacts regarding the following projects suitable for Minor Field Studies:
• Waste management in Bangalore. The city and local NGOs work to increase household waste streams to neighbourhood transfer stations by 50%.
• Shared mobility in Bangalore, India. A local NGO and local employers want to double the number of employees bicycling to work using Swedish technology.
• Water security in Lusaka, Zambia. Lusaka city and local authorities need to slow down a potential cholera outbreak through distributed filter solutions.
• Waste management in Lusaka, Zambia. The city and local NGOs work to increase household waste streams to neighbourhood transfer stations by 50%.
• Sustainable mining communities in Zambia. Rural villages and authorities look for additional growth independent of current mining opportunities.
• Off the grid energy solutions in Rwanda. US-Italian technology supplier work with villages to secure electricity, clean water and wi-fi locally.
• Carbon footprint for concrete and construction. European cement OEM pilot test algae production from CO2 in Morocco, to half carbon footprint of concrete.
• Pollution reduction in open urning in India. Local stakeholders and global companies look for new business models to eliminate open burning of rice.
• Healthcare solutions in Lima. A local healthcare provider look for collaboration with Swedish healthtech startups to double the capacity of primary care.
Please note that these projects may have specific requirements for MFS-students, such as subject area or study level. For more information on the respective projects and contact details to the Bridge Forum, please contact MFS coordinator Kajsa Khanye: email@example.com, 0406657197.