One of the overarching goals for Malmö University as expressed in Strategy 2022 is “Long-term, nationally and internationally outstanding research which, together with doctoral education, consitutes one third of the university’s activities” . Therefore, this week, TS contact person at the Research Service office, Johan Alling, presents what the Research Service offers in terms of support to researchers.
Research Service services include
- General information about sponsors and announcements
- Support and advice during the application process
- Arrangement of seminars and courses
- Information on research funding
- Research Professional – help you find funding opportunities and news all over the world
- Financial advice
- Arrangement of language reviews
- Legal advice and ethical testing
- Advice about ethical testing
- Weekly newsletter
For further information and contact details, read more here https://www.mah.se/Staff/Tools-and-Services/Internal-research-information/Research-Support-Office/ .
Enjoy the cinnamon roll day!