Who can apply?
To qualify as an ESR you must:
- be in the first four years of your research career, since, for example, completion of your Master’s degree,
- have the background and expertise required for the position,
- not already possess a doctorate degree,
- be willing to move to a country within the network in which you have not lived for more than 12 months over the last 3 years,
- be proficient in both written and spoken English.
How to apply
Please express your interest in these offerings by sending a 2-page CV and 1- page cover letter, listing your favoured projects in order of preference, to BioCapfirstname.lastname@example.org. We will then direct successful candidates to the official recruitment sites of the partner responsible for the project where a formal application is required. Positions will be filled in the time period February 1- August 1 2017.
ESR position 1 – Malmö University
ESR position 2 – Malmö University
ESR position 3 – University of Strathclyde
ESR position 4 – Umeå University
ESR position 5 – Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing
ESR position 6 – Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing
ESR position 7 – University of Southern Denmark
ESR position 8 – University of Oslo
ESR position 9 – University of Copenhagen
ESR position 10 – Linneaus University
ESR position 11 – University of Copenhagen